At this years IEEE ICRA 2021 conference we will organize a workshop with the topic “Opportunities and Challenges with Autonomous Racing”. We will have 8 international speakers and 12 scientific paper presentations to the following topics:
- Modeling vehicle dynamics at high-speeds
- Head-to-head multi-agent racing
- AI-enabled racing solutions
- Overtaking strategies
- State-estimation of opponents
- Racing simulation at scale
- Limits of perception, localization, and planning at high-speeds.
- Adversarial vs Cooperative
- Balancing safe vs aggressive driving policies
- Hardware-software co-design for autonomous racing
- Hardware AI accelerators for perception
- Software stack and architectures for racing
The workshop is held on the 31st of May from 09 am - 5 pm (Eastern Time) and is online only. You can register directly on the workshop website: Opportunities and Challneges with Autonomous Racing
Looking forward to see you there!